All our CCTV systems are smart, capable of being viewed by you from anywhere and on almost any device including smart phone, tablet or PC. As long as you have internet connection you can view your CCTV from anywhere in the world.
We normally install Hikvision products and these come with a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty. We can fit other brands and maintain them too so contact us for further details or to speak about your particular projects.
Our installations are very user friendly but if you do require any help or advice then our team are always on hand to help.
You can’t put a price on peace of mind for you and your family but we can offer the perfect CCTV solution from as little as 68p a day*.
*monthly payments over 24 months.
The Twenty4 team can also help with the maintenance of your CCTV. We advise an annual CCTV check to ensure it is all running smoothly and a number of areas are looked at.
A typical health check includes:
• We will discuss an issues you have experienced.
• We will do an inspection of all major parts (including cables and connection where possible) for any signs of damage.
• A full check on the condition of cameras including housings for signs of problems or damage due to water damage, dust, dirt and weather.
• We will check the camera’s focus, operation of auto-iris lenses and that field of view is correct based on your needs.
• We will clean the camera’s where appropriate.
• Check that the night sensor is operational.
• Check operation of the controls on the monitor and make any necessary adjustments for optimum picture quality.
• We will ensure the recording equipment is all working properly
• All time/date settings on controls will be checked and adjusted if necessary.
• Check operation controls and make a short test recording of video recorders
• We will ensure the CCTV system is working fully.